Tender baked chicken wings seasoned with onion, garlic, and more seasonings.
A week or two I shared a picture on my instagram of a plated dinner. The plate included a baked potato, mixed vegetables, and a family favorite, my Baked Garlic & Onion Chicken Wings. The picture got quite a few likes, and one of my sweethearts asked me to put the recipe on the blog. I was planning on adding “blog exclusive” recipes, and since this one is super easy to follow I will start off with this one.
FYI, the blog exclusive recipes will not include videos, however some of them will include step by step pictures….. Now let’s talk about these Wangs ( yes, I said WANGS!) 😛
I make these wings quite often, at least once a week! My guys never get tired of it, and neither do I. Making these wings are super easy! I simply season the wings, and pop them in the oven. I swear it takes me less than 3 minutes to prepare! The ingredients needed for these wings are probably already in your kitchen.. And yes, you can use this recipe for other chicken pieces.
When I make these wings, I usually serve them as the main dish. I think they go well with Baked or mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies.
Here are some other dishes that these wings would pair great with
These wings will also make awesome appetizers, or can replace hot wings on pizza night.
Again, these wings are super easy to make. Below is the recipe so check it out.
Reminder – This is a blog exclusive meaning that there is no video tutorial 🙂
Baked Garlic and Onion Chicken Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dehydrated onion or fresh diced onion
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp seasoning salt OR salt free seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- 2 tsp paprika smoked or plain
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes optional
- * Nonstick Spray
- Preheat the oven on 375 F.
- Make sure that the chicken wings are nice and clean, then place them into a large bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil all over the chicken, then add the minced garlic, and onion.
- Next sprinkle in all of the seasonings, then use your hands to massage the seasonings into the chicken.
- Spray a bake dish with nonstick spray, then place the chicken into the bake dish.
- Make sure that all of the wings are flat in the bake dish, and not on top of each other.
- Leave the wings uncovered, and place them in the oven for about 40 minutes.