I got this recipe from an old friend. Instead of making teriyaki, she made Pepsi chicken wings. This recipe is very easy and works great on those busy work nights.
*The first step was not included in the video. I first poured the soy sauce and garlic over the chicken wings. Then I covered them and placed them in the fridge for 20 minutes prior to cooking.
Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
Pepsi Chicken Wings
- Rinse chicken wings. Place in a bowl.
- Pour soy sauce and chopped garlic over the wings.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet on medium.
- Add chicken wings to the skillet. Brown each side.
- Add a can of Pepsi to the skillet.
- Cover chicken.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes or until soda thickens to a sauce.