I got this recipe from an old friend. Instead of making teriyaki, she made Pepsi chicken. This recipe is very easy, and works great on those busy work nights.
THE FIRST STEP WAS NOT INCLUDED IN THE VIDEO. I FIRST POURED THE SOY SAUCE AND GARLIC OVER THE CHICKEN WINGS. THEN I COVERED THEM AND PLACED THEM IN THE FRIDGE FOR 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO COOKING.
Pepsi Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can of Pepsi
- Rinse chicken wings. Place in a bowl.
- Pour soy sauce and chopped garlic over the wings.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet on medium.
- Add chicken wings to the skillet. Brown each side.
- Add a can of Pepsi to the skillet.
- Cover chicken.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes or until soda thickens to a sauce.