Amazing Recipe for Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings!
My husband is a huge football fan (and he’s turned my son and I into fans as well). Every Sunday we watch football and feast off of appetizers. One appetizer that I always make is wings. Chicken wings are infamous in my household. Recently I shared my recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings (which are my son’s favorite, and he ALWAYS requests them).
This week I’m sharing a recipe for my Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings. These wings are nothing short of amazing! They a sweet, tangy, and darn right finger-licking good! Unlike my lemon pepper chicken wings, these wings are baked. We are only using 1 tbsp of olive oil and a little bit of nonsticking spray as far as fats. This recipe will taste great on other pieces of chicken as well, so feel free to use it on legs, thighs, etc.
Print the recipe below, and let me know how you enjoyed this recipe. Tag me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out my brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, loaded with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings
- Make sure that the chicken is clean, then season it all of the seasonings, and use your hands to rub the seasonings in.
- In a small bowl combine the honey, lime juice, and oil.
- Pour the honey mixture all over the chicken.
- Spray a cookie sheet or bake dish with nonsticking spray, then place all of the chicken, and sauce on the cookie sheet or bake dish.
- Place the chicken in the oven set at 400 F.
- Once the chicken starts to cook, the sauce at the bottom of the pan/dish will thicken. Periodically pull the chicken out of the oven and brush the sauce on to the chicken.
- Bake the chicken for a total of 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy with you favorite dipping sauces, and vegetable sticks.