Delicious Jerk Sriracha Pineapple Chicken Wings made in my Crock-Pot® slow cooker!
This post is a Sponsored Partnership with Crock-Pot® Brand
My husband, and I are football fanatics. Every Football Sunday, is a pretty big deal in our home. During the game, I make sure that we have a variety of beverages & appetizers. One thing that we simply can not go without are wings. (C’mon! You gotta have wings while watching the game!). Lately I’ve been making most my wing in my Crock-Pot® slow cooker, and I kid you not… They always come out amazing!
One of my favorite chicken wings recipe to serve during the big game are my Jerk Sriracha Pineapple Wings. The wings are sweet, spicy, and packed with flavor.
For this recipe you’ll need: Chicken Wings, Jerk Seasoning, Sriracha Sauce, Canned Pineapple with juice, Brown Sugar, Sweet Bell Peppers( red or orange), and cornstarch ( added to thicken up the juices).
Simply season the chicken with the jerk seasoning, then add on the sriracha sauce. The next step will be sprinkling the cornstarch all over the chicken, then toss the chicken ( to make sure that it’s nicely coating).
Next add all of the ingredients into the Crock-Pot® slow cooker, stir, cover with lid, and cook on high for 3 hours.
(I added a little parsley flakes and sesame seeds for “looks”, but that’s optional.)
Now it’s time to get in the kitchen, and make these wings yourself!
Check out my video tutorial for these Jerk Sriracha Pineapple Wings!
Jerk Sriracha Pineapple Wings
- 1 1/2 lb chicken wings
- 2 tsp jerk seasoning
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 14 oz canned pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 medium size yellow onion diced
- 1 medium sized orange or red bell pepper diced
- Season the chicken wings with the jerk seasoning.
- Coat the wings with the Sriracha sauce, then sprinkle the cornstarch all over the wings.
- Toss the wings, then place them, and all of the other ingredients into the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
- Stir all the ingredients, then place the lid on the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Serve & enjoy!