Delicious garlic parmesan chicken wings, baked in the oven until they are crisp, and reach golden perfection.
Hey cousins! It’s been a while since I’ve shared a baked chicken wings recipe on here. If I remember correctly, The last baked chicken wing recipe I shared was my Garlic & Onion wings . Lately, I’ve been frying everything up per your request. However, I think that you’re going to really love this baked parmesan chicken wings recipe!
I was inspired to share this garlic parmesan wings recipe, because I love the ones at Wings Stop.. Well, not all of the Wings Stops. The Wings Stop in my area has been dropping the ball lately. Therefore I decided to start making my own garlic chicken wings, and baby when I tell you that they are even better than the takeout wings!! They are unbelievable!
These baked parmesan chicken wings make the perfect appetizer, or can be served as a dinner main dish.
Check out my video tutorial for these baked garlic parmesan chicken wings.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings cleaned prior to cooking
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 3 tsp Seasoning Salt I used Rosamae Seasonings Seasoning Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley flakes fresh or dry
- nonsticking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Make sure that the chicken wings are cleaned prior to any other steps.
- Toss the chicken wings into a large bowl, then drizzle with the avocado, or olive oil.
- Season the chicken with the seasoning salt, garlic, and ground black pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with nonsticking spray. Set to the side.
- Place the chicken wings on the baking sheet, and leave uncovered.
- Bake the chicken wings for about 25-30 minutes.
- Combine the melted butter, parmesan, and parsley. Mix until well combined.
- Remove the chicken from the baking tray, and toss them into a large boxl. Pour in the butter and parmesan mixture.
- Toss the wings until well coated, then place the wings back on the baking dish.
- Spoon any leftover butter & parmesan mixture, and top off the chicken.
- Put the chicken back into the oven, still uncovered, and still on 400 F.
- Bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until nice and golden.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool until its safe to eat.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces, and enjoy!