A Mouth-Watering Recipe for Twice Baked Potato Casserole!
Print this Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipe below. Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Wash the potatoes under cool water. Use a fork to poke a few holes in the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in the oven on 350 f, for 1 hour or until done.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool down.
- Once the potatoes are cool. Cut and scoop the filling out into a large mixing bowl.
- Mash the potatoes, and add in the butter, sour cream, salt, pepper, and cheese. Mix the potato mixture.
- Pick out your bake dish and spray it with nonstick spray or butter it.
- Put the potato mixture in the baking dish and smooth it out.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top, followed by the bacon and chives.
- Place the casserole into the oven uncovered on 350 F.
- Let the casserole bake for 20 minutes.