A Mouth-Watering Recipe for Twice Baked Potato Casserole!
Print this Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipe below. Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp softened salted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 2 tsp chives chopped (use can use fresh or dried)
- Wash the potatoes under cool water. Use a fork to poke a few holes in the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in the oven on 350 f, for 1 hour or until done.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool down.
- Once the potatoes are cool. Cut and scoop the filling out into a large mixing bowl.
- Mash the potatoes, and add in the butter, sour cream, salt, pepper, and cheese. Mix the potato mixture.
- Pick out your bake dish and spray it with nonstick spray or butter it.
- Put the potato mixture in the baking dish and smooth it out.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top, followed by the bacon and chives.
- Place the casserole into the oven uncovered on 350 F.
- Let the casserole bake for 20 minutes.
If you enjoyed this Twice Baked Potato Casserole, check out my other casserole recipes!
HAMBURGER AND POTATO CASSEROLE
CHEESY BROCCOLI CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE
CREAMY CORNED BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPE
Leave a Comment