Crab & bacon louie made with crisp romaine, green onions, avocado, and more!
I’ve been getting a few request for fresh salad recipes. I enjoy salads, and LOVE sharing my recipes for them. In this post, I’m going to share a quick & easy recipe for my version of Crab & Bacon Louie Salad
This recipe is fairly easy, and only takes about 15 minutes to whip together. You can serve it with or without your preferred dressing.
Check out the ingredients below!
- 1 lb crab meat, real or imitation
- 1 jumbo romaine heart, clean & chopped
- 1 large carrot, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 3 boiled eggs, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 large avocados, diced
- 1 large lemon, sliced into wedges
- ½ pound bacon, fried & crumbles
- Make sure that all your vegetables are clean.
- You can serve that salad tossed with lemon wedges on the side, or separated as shown in the pictures!
- Serve with your favorite dressing, or without.