Easy barbecue pork neck bones in the pressure cooker.
Hey cousins! By popular request I have another pressure cooker recipe for you. I’m going to show you all how to make pressure cooker barbecue pork neck bones!
Since I’ve shared my recipe for neck bones, and potatoes, so many of you have asked for more neck bone recipes. I thought that this would e the perfect one considering that its so easy to make, and simply delicious.
Check out my video, and be sure to print the recipe below.
Pressure Cooker Barbecue Pork Neck Bones
- 2 1/2 lbs Pork Neck Bones clean prior
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar to coat the neck bones
- 2 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke I used hickory
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 tsp paprika optional
- 1/2 – 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Place the neck bones into a large mixing bowl, or dish.
- Drizzle the apple cider vinegar all over the neck bones, then sprinkle on the seasoning salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Next toss drizzle on the liquid smoke, and toss in the onions.
- Toss the ingredients, and make sure that the neck bones are well coated.
- Add all of the ingredients into the pressure cooker.
- Set the pressure cooker on the normal setting ( I used the meat setting on my instapot), and let cook for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!