Easy barbecue pork neck bones in the pressure cooker.
Hey cousins! By popular request I have another pressure cooker recipe for you. I’m going to show you all how to make pressure cooker barbecue pork neck bones!
Since I’ve shared my recipe for neck bones and potatoes, so many of you have asked for more neck bone recipes. I thought that this would be the perfect one considering that its so easy to make, and simply delicious.
Here are more slow cooker recipes to try next:
- Slow Cooker Smothered Beef Roast
- Slow Cooker Short Ribs Recipe
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Slow Cooker Southern Candied Yams
- Slow Cooker BBQ Oxtails
Check out my video, and be sure to print the recipe below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel to keep up with all my newest recipe videos.
Pressure Cooker Barbecue Pork Neck Bones
- Place the neck bones into a large mixing bowl, or dish.
- Drizzle the apple cider vinegar all over the neck bones, then sprinkle on the seasoning salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Next toss drizzle on the liquid smoke, and toss in the onions.
- Toss the ingredients, and make sure that the neck bones are well coated.
- Add all of the ingredients into the pressure cooker.
- Set the pressure cooker on the normal setting ( I used the meat setting on my instapot), and let cook for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!