Easy green bean casserole biscuit cups! Delicious fluffy biscuit cups stuffed with cheesy green bean casserole!
A Fun Recipe for Green Bean Casserole Biscuit Cups!
Looking for an amazing size dish that will blow your guest away?! Well, I have the perfect recipe for you! I’m going to share a super easy, and damn delicious recipe for Green Bean Casserole Biscuit Cups!
This bite-sized green bean casserole recipe is made with store bought biscuits (or you can use my homemade southern buttermilk biscuit recipe if you prefer!). The biscuits are placed into a muffin tin and formed into little “cups”, then stuffed with a cheesy green bean casserole.
So I already mentioned that we will be using store bought biscuits, but the other ingredients used for these green bean casserole biscuit cups are easy to find and “headache friendly” as well. Those ingredients are canned green beans (make sure that you drain them!), minced garlic, onions, and cream of mushroom soup.
I’m aware that some people may not like mushrooms, so feel free to use cream of celery if necessary.
Green Bean Casserole Biscuit Cups
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grab a 16 count muffin pan, and spray it with nonstick spray.
- Remove the biscuits from the can and separate each biscuit in half.
- Place each piece in a muffin cup and press down on the bottom and up the sides.
- Combine the green beans, cream of mushroom ( or celery) soup, garlic, 1 cup of the cheese, and onions in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredient until well combined.
- Spoon the green bean mixture into the muffin cups, filling up to the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and and remaining cheese, and fried onions.
- Place back into the oven, and let bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve & enjoy!