Easy green bean casserole biscuit cups! Delicious fluffy biscuit cups stuffed with cheesy green bean casserole!
Looking for an amazing size dish that will blow your guest away?! Well I have the perfect recipe for you within this post. I’m going to share a super easy, and damn delicious recipe for Green Bean Casserole Biscuit Cups!
This bite-sized green bean casserole recipe is made with store bought biscuits (or you can use my homemade southern buttermilk biscuit recipe if you prefer!). The biscuits are place into a muffin tin, and formed into little “cups”, then stuffed with a cheesy green bean casserole.
So I already mentioned that we will be using store bought biscuits, but the other ingredients used for these green bean casserole cups are easy to find, and “headache friendly” as well. Those ingredients are canned green beans (make sure that you drain them!), minced garlic, onions, and cream of mushroom soup.
I’m aware that some people may not like mushrooms, so feel free to use cream of celery of necessary.
If you loved my recipe for green bean casserole cups, be sure to share & save this PIN on Pinterest, print the recipe below, and subscribe to my YouTube Channel! XOXO
Green Bean Casserole Biscuit Cups
- 16 oz canned biscuits 8 count
- 28 oz canned green beans drained
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom or cream of celery
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup Crispy Fried Onions French's or generic
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grab a 16 count muffin pan, and spray it with nonstick spray.
- Remove the biscuits from the can and separate each biscuit in half.
- Place each piece in a muffin cup and press down on the bottom and up the sides.
- Combine the green beans, cream of mushroom ( or celery) soup, garlic, 1 cup of the cheese, and onions in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredient until well combined.
- Spoon the green bean mixture into the muffin cups, filling up to the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and and remaining cheese, and fried onions.
- Place back into the oven, and let bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve & enjoy!