Easy homemade strawberry lemonade made with all natural ingredients. Y’all are going to love this lemonade recipe!
As promised, I’m back with another strawberry recipe. This time around we’re making easy strawberry lemonade, and we will be using fresh ingredients! This lemonade has quickly become one of my family and friends favorite drinks. They are always asking me to make this lemonade recipe whenever I host a cookout.
This fresh strawberry lemonade recipe is easy to double, and even triple (which I have had to do SEVERAL times because one pitcher is never enough for my guest!)
Try these other strawberry recipes to add to your summer list:
If you’re like me, and can’t eat strawberries, feel free to use this recipe and replace the strawberries with cherries! It’s just as good!
Be sure to pin this strawberry lemonade recipe on Pinterest, and share it on Facebook as well. Also make sure that you are subscribed to my mailing list for more recipes!
Easy Strawberry Lemonade
Simple Syrup for lemonade
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 lb strawberries washed & sliced
- 5-6 large lemons
- 6 cups cold water
- Start off by making sure that the strawberries are nice and clean, then slice them. Set the strawberries to the side.
- Next, juice about 5-6 lemons ( depends on how tangy you like you lemonade).
- Add the strawberries, and the lemon juice in a blender. Blend until liquified.
- Next pour 1 cup water into a medium sized pan, and place it over medium high heat.
- Bring the water to a low boil, the add in 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Whisk until the sugar completely dissolves, then remove the pan from heat, and let cool.
- Pour the strawberry and lemon juice into a large pitcher, along with 6 cups of water.
- Add in the simple syrup, and stir everything until well combined.
- Pour the lemonade in your serving pitcher with lemon & strawberry slices, and ice.