Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Rice
This cheesy chicken casserole is a great last-minute dinner idea.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thigh cut into bite sizes
- 2 cups frozen of fresh broccoli chopped
- 14 oz can of cream of mushroom
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- Pour the vegetable oil into the skillet, and turn the heat of medium. Place the chicken into the skillet, and sprinkle in the seasoning salt.
- Cook the chicken until it is done, then add in the broccoli. Give everything a nice stir, then add in the cream of mushroom soup, and rice.
- Make sure everything is well incorporated, then sprinkle in 1/2 cup cheese. Stir, then place the ingredients into a oiled bake dish.
- Top of the casserole with the remaining cheese(and paprika and parsley flakes if you choose.)
- Bake on 375 F, for 20-25 minutes. Once done, let it set for about 5 minutes.