This delicious pork chop, rice, and broccoli skillet is perfect for busy weeknights! It can be made in less than 30 minutes!
Hey friends! In this post, I’m going to show you how to make a super easy pork chop skillet. I will be using Smithfield’s Hickory Brown Sugar Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops for this dish. The pork chops are already marinated & seasoned, therefore you don’t have to worry about seasoning the pork.
You will also need rice, broccoli, and onions for this recipe. I used white rice, but feel free to use brown rice if you choose. Also, I used frozen broccoli ( that I thawed out before cooking), but you can use fresh broccoli if that is your preference.
I grilled everything in my cast iron skillet, therefore this is a complete skillet meal. No excess pots & pans. Just one skillet ( or grill pan).
Want another dinner idea? Check out this Garlic & Herb Tenderloin with Apple Ginger Chutney video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHyt0oTzQhY
Smithfield wants to know what you can make in 30 minutes or less. With their Real Flavor, Real Fast contest you can submit your original tips to win thousands of great prizes, including a grand prize trip to Napa! www.SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com
Watch me make this Pork Chop, Rice & Broccoli Skillet! Also print the recipe below.
Pork Chop, Rice & Broccoli Skillet
- 2 Smithfield Hickory Brown Sugar Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 seasoning salt
- 1/2 pepper for taste
- Add two tbsp of vegetable oil into a large cast iron skillet of grill pan.
- Heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add in the pork chops, and grill each side for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork chops from the skillet/pan.
- Add in the onions, and broccoli. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the minced garlic, and then the rice.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Sprinkle in the seasoning salt & pepper, and stir in.
- Turn the heat off.
- Add the pork chops.
- Serve and enjoy!