Hey y’all! It’s been a while since I shared a one pot/ skillet meal. I believe the last one that I shared was my Tex Mex Ground Beef Skillet, and many of you have tried and LOVED the recipe. This time around, I’m going to show you how I make my easy steak fajita skillet.
While you’re here, check out some of my other skillet meal recipes!
This dish is super easy to make, and is perfect during the busy week. Give it a try, and tell me what you think in the comment section!
Print the recipe below and subscribe to my mailing list for more delicious recipes! Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube!
Watch me make this super easy steak fajita skillet
Steak Fajita Skillet
- 1 1/2 lb steak thinly sliced ( I used flank iron steak)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package of fajita seasoning
- 2 tsp dry or fresh chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 medium white onion sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup medium green bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup medium yellow bell pepper
- 2 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- 1 small lime sliced (optional)
- Drizzle the vegetable oil into a large pan, then place the pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add in the steak.
- Sprinkle in the fajita seasonings & cilantro.
- Drizzle the worcestershire sauce all over the steak, and stir.
- Cook the steak to your preference, then remove the steak out of the pan, and set aside.
- Next toss the onions and peppers into the pan, and cook to your preference.
- Toss the steak back into the pan, and add in the rice.
- Fold the ingredients, until everything is well combined.
- Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with lime.
- Serve & enjoy.