Hey y’all! It’s been a while since I shared a one pot/ skillet meal. I believe the last one that I shared was my Tex Mex Ground Beef Skillet, and many of you have tried and LOVED the recipe. This time around, I’m going to show you how I make my easy steak fajita skillet.
This dish is super easy to make, and is perfect during the busy week. Give it a try, and tell me what you think in the comment section!
Watch me make this super easy steak fajita skillet
Steak Fajita Skillet
- 1 1/2 lb steak thinly sliced ( I used flank iron steak)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package of fajita seasoning
- 2 tsp dry or fresh chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 medium white onion sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup medium green bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup medium yellow bell pepper
- 2 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- 1 small lime sliced (optional)
- Drizzle the vegetable oil into a large pan, then place the pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add in the steak.
- Sprinkle in the fajita seasonings & cilantro.
- Drizzle the worcestershire sauce all over the steak, and stir.
- Cook the steak to your preference, then remove the steak out of the pan, and set aside.
- Next toss the onions and peppers into the pan, and cook to your preference.
- Toss the steak back into the pan, and add in the rice.
- Fold the ingredients, until everything is well combined.
- Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with lime.
- Serve & enjoy.