Peach Cobbler Bread Pudding that will knock your socks off!!
Bread pudding recipes can either be a hit or miss. I’m not a huge fan of plain bread pudding. I have to either have raisins in it, or something, but definitely not just plain ol’ bread pudding. I posted a Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding Recipe, that so many of you loved. This time I’m back with a new amazing bread pudding recipe that will definitely please a crowd. I’m going to show you how to make Peach Cobbler Bread Pudding! My peach cobbler bread pudding is really simple. I make it easy, so that you don’t have to go out and buy a ton of ingredients. The main ingredient for this bread pudding ( other than peaches of course) is ……CINNAMON ROLLS! Yup, you will need some canned cinnamon rolls that include icing. Be sure to make the cinnamon rolls a day ahead! As far as the peaches, I use canned peaches in heavy syrup. All of the other ingredients used in this peach cobbler bread pudding are pretty basic such as; eggs, milk, vanilla and etc. So yeah, basic ingredients, but I promise you, there is NOTHING basic about the outcome of this bread pudding!
Watch how I make my Peach Cobbler Bread Pudding!
Peach Cobbler Bread Pudding
- Bake the cinnamon rolls as directed on package or can( refrigerate the icing until we're ready to use it!).
- Once the cinnamon rolls are done, let them sit overnight.
- Next, tear the cinnamon rolls apart, and place them to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl add the eggs, sugar, milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Next, add in the cinnamon rolls, and stir.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes, so that it can soak up everything.
- Now add one of the cans of peaches... The syrup and all.
- Fold the ingredients, then let sit for about 10 more minutes.
- Grease a 9x13 bake dish, then add in the bread pudding mixture, and smooth out.
- Next top off the bread pudding with the remaining can of peaches, but do not add the syrup!
- Bake on 350 F for about 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool.
- Top off with the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls.
- Serve and enjoy!