This is the most amazing holiday dessert ever. This Eggnog Bread Pudding with Cranberries is super easy to make, and it’s definitely a crowd pleaser!
Hey cousins! I’m back with another dessert recipe for y’all to enjoy during the holidays. In this post I’m going to share a super easy, yet delicious recipe that your family will love. I’m going to share a step by step recipe on how to make eggnog bread pudding
Ingredients needed for this Eggnog Bread Pudding With Cranberries
1 loaf of thick Texas toast bread, cut in 1-inch cubes
cranberries, fresh or frozen
unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
light brown sugar
Tennessee Honey Whisky
You will also need:
- A loaf pan
- baking spray for the loaf pan
- mixing bowls
This eggnog bread pudding is full of holiday flavors, and it makes the perfect Christmas dessert. Be sure to give this recipe a try, and come back and leave me a comment below!
Print this recipe, and save it for whenever you want to make this amazing eggnog bread pudding! Don’t forget to follow and share on Facebook & Pinterest!
Eggnog Bread Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggnog, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ½ cup melted butter, and vanilla until well combined.
- Next add in the cubed bread, and toss it in the eggnog mixture.
- Toss cranberries into the bread pudding, then fold in.
- Pour the bread pudding mixture into a well greased loaf pan, then let sit for 10 minutes.
- Place the loaf pan on the middle rack and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the top is browned.
- Once baked, remove from oven and allow to cool 20-30 minutes
Warm Whisky Sauce Directions:
- Using a small saucepan, combine the sugar, heavy cream, butter and place over medium heat
- While whisking occasionally, bring the mixture to a low boil,
- Remove from stove top and whisk in the whisky, and vanilla,
- Allow the sauce to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove bread pudding from loaf pan, and cut into slices.
- Drizzle the sauce onto the slices.
- Serve & Enjoy!