Easy crab legs recipe made in the oven, and brushed with olive oil, garlic, and cajun seasoning.
I’ve gotten a lot of requests for crab legs recipes. Therefore, in this post I will be sharing an easy crab legs recipe with you! This recipe will be perfect for any occasion, but I love making it during the holidays ( especially for Christmas & Easter!)
You don’t have to worry about boiling crab, because we will be baking these crab legs!
FYI you can use dungeness crab, snow crab, and even king crab legs for this recipe! By the way – If you’re a crab lover, make sure that you check out my crab cake recipe! It’s amazing!
I hope you all give this crab legs recipe a try. Be sure to let me know if you want more seafood recipes down below in this comment sections!
Watch how I made these amazing Snow Crab Legs in the oven, and don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!
Baked Snow Crab Legs Recipe
- 2 lbs snow crab legs scrubbed clean
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- Preheat the oven on 400 F.
- Place the crab legs into a 9x13 bake dish.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, and cajun seasoning in a bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
- Divide the oil mixture into two bowls, and set one of the bowls to the side.
- Brush the oil mixture on to the crab legs, then cover the bake dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the crab legs in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs from the oven, then brush with more of the oil mixture.
- Cover the crab legs with the foil, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs from the oven, then brush with the oil mixture that we set to the side.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply to Sarah Virden Cancel reply