This easy seafood boil is made with crawfish, andouille sausage, corn, and potatoes. It’s made in the Instant Pot and takes less than 20 minutes to make!
Hey cousins! I feel like it’s been a while since I’ve shared an Instant Pot recipe, so here I am with one that I know that many of you will love. In this post, I’m sharing a super easy recipe for a seafood boil. In the past, I’ve shared recipes for my Ultimate Seafood Boil and my Original Seafood Boil. Both recipes were a hit with y’all, so I decided to give you an easier seafood boil that’s made in the Instant Pot.
Ingredients for an Easy Instant Pot Crawfish Boil
This Instant Pot Crawfish Boil is by far the easiest boil recipe that I have available on my blog. You need just a few ingredients and an Instant Pot, and everything could be done in less than 20 minutes. The ingredients needed are
- 3-4 pounds of crawfish – make sure that you clean the crawfish prior to cooking
- Seafood Stock
- Mini Corn On The Cobs Nibbler
- Baby Red Potatoes
- Salted Butter
- Seafood Seasoning – I use Seafood Magic
- Andouille Sausage
What to Serve with a Crawfish Boil
If you’re in need of some side dishes to serve with this delicious Instant Pot Crawfish Boil, I have a few suggestions. My first suggestion would be cornbread. Cornbread always pairs well with seafood. My favorite cornbread to serve with this crawfish boil is my herb & cheese cornbread! Another great side would be hush puppies. I serve hush puppies whenever I make a seafood boil or have a fish fry, and everyone loves it!
More Popular Seafood Recipes to Try
Be sure to print this recipe and share it with your friends! Don’t forget to follow along with all things Rosie and I Heart Recipes by following me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, and check out all my cookbooks!
Instant Pot Crawfish Boil
- Add the potatoes, corn, and garlic into the Instant Pot
- Add the butter and sprinkle in the seafood seasoning in the pot.
- Pour the seafood stock into the pot.
- Turn your Instant Pot to manual for 6 min. Do a manual release.
- Next, add in the crawfish and andouille sausage.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and seal the vent.
- Turn the Instant Pot to manual for 4 min. When done, allow it to do a natural release.
- Stir to combine.
- Allow to sit for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!