This easy seafood boil is made with crawfish, andouille sausage, corn, and potatoes. It’s made in the Instant Pot, and takes less than 20 minutes to make!
Hey cousins! I feel like it’s been a while since I’ve shared an Instant Pot recipe, so here I am with one that I know that many of you will love. In this post, I’m sharing a super easy recipe for a seafood boil. In the past I’ve shared recipe for my Ultimate Seafood Boil, and my Original Seafood Boil . Both recipes were a hit with y’all, so I decided to give you an easier seafood boil that’s made in the Instant Pot.
This Instant Pot Crawfish Boil is by fat the easiest boil recipe that I have available on my blog. You need just a few ingredients, an Instant Pot, and everything could be done in less than 20 minutes. The ingredients needed are
- 3-4 pounds of crawfish – make sure that you clean the crawfish prior to cooking
- Seafood Stock
- Mini Corn On The Cobs Nibbler
- Baby Red Potatoes
- Salted Butter
- Seafood Seasoning – I use Seafood Magic
- Andouille Sausage
Here are a few dishes that you can serve along with this Instant Pot Crawfish Boil
If you’re in need of some side dishes to serve with this delicious Instant Pot Crawfish Boil, I have a few suggestions. My first suggestion would be cornbread. Cornbread always pairs well with seafood. My favorite cornbread to serve with this crawfish boil is my herb & cheese cornbread! Another great side would be hush puppies. I serve hush puppies whenever I make a seafood boil, or have a fish fry and everyone loves it!
Want some more seafood recipes? Check these out!
- Cheesy Garlic Mussels Recipe
- Spicy Fried Catfish
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe
- Crab Louie Salad Recipe
Be sure to print this recipe, and share it with your friends!
Instant Pot Crawfish Boil
- 3-4 lb Crawfish cleaned
- 4 cups seafood stock
- 8 mini corn on the cob nibblers
- Baby red potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic
- 8 tbsp salted butter
- 2 ½ tbsp seafood seasoning I used RosaMae Seasonings Seafood Magic
- 1 lb Andouille Sausage cut into 1 inch pieces
- Add the potatoes, corn, and garlic into the pot.
- Add the butter, and sprinkle in the seafood seasoning in the pot.
- Pour the seafood stock into the pot.
- Turn your Instant Pot to manual for 6 min. Do a manual release.
- Next, add in the crawfish, and andouille sausage.
- Place the lid on the Instant pot, and seal the vent.
- Turn the Instant Pot to manual for 4 min. When done, allow it to do natural
- Stir to combine.
- Allow to sit for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Leave a Comment