Delicious easily made garlic butter shrimp over Alexia Butternut Squash Risotto!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Alexia
Hey friends! So many of you ask for recipes with starch alternatives, and in this post I have the perfect recipe for you! We’ll be making Garlic Butter Shrimp Over Alexia Butternut Squash Risotto! This recipe is simply amazing and it takes less than 20 minutes to make.
Alexia Butternut Squash Rissoto can jazz up just about ANY dish!
So for all of you that are wondering – YES, this recipe was inspired by the southern favorite “Shrimp & Grits”. I simply used Alexia Butternut Squash Risotto instead of grits. We all know that grits can take a lot of time to cook. So not only does this rissota have less starch, it quicker (and easier) to make. Oh, and did I mentioned that Alexia Butternut Squash Rissota is non-GMO Project Vertified & gluten free? Also this premium side dish doesn’t need any “jazzing up”. It’s ready to cook right out of the bag! I was able to prep this amazing meal for my family in under 20 minutes! This is definitely one of those delicious quick & easy recipes that you can make during the busy work week – or any other time!
I used cooked jumbo shrimp for this recipe. I leave the tails on, then toss the shrimp in a easy homemade garlic sauce butter. The garlic butter is made with salted butter, dehydrated minced garlic, coarse black pepper, and parsley flakes. All of the ingredients for the garlic butter are toss into a small sauce pan, then placed over low heat, once everything is melted and combined
Loved this garlic butter shrimp recipe? Y’all know I got you covered with more delicious shrimp recipes to try:
Other than the butternut squash rissoto Alexia has many other premium vegetables & complete side dishes. Be sure to look out for these Alexia premium sides as well:
- Mashed Butternut Squash with Butter, Brown Sugar
- Mashed Cauliflower with Butter and Sea Salt
- Riced Vegetable Pilaf with Sea Salt and Thyme
- Riced Cauliflower with Aged White Cheddar and Ground Black Pepper
- Cauliflower Risotto with Parmesan and Sea Salt
For more information, and recipe inspiration visit Alexia’s website http://www.alexiafoods.com
Get the recipe below, and be sure to follow me on Facebook!
Garlic Butter Shrimp Over Alexia Butternut Squash Risotto
- 12 oz Alexia Butternut Squash Risotto
- 1 lb jumbo cooked shrimp
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tsp dry minced garlic can use fresh
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- Prepare the Alexia Butternut Squash Risotto as directed on the package.
- Toss the salted butter, black pepper, minced garlic, and parsley flakes into a small sauce pan, then place over low heat.
- Once the butter is melted, stir the ingredients to . make sure everything is well combined.
- Add the cooked jumbo shrimp into the sauce pan, and toss.
- Once the shrimp is nicely coated with garlic butter, remove the pan from the heat.
- Plate the butternut squash risotto, then top with the shrimp & garlic butter.
- Serve & enjoy!