Beef, Black Bean, and Butternut Squash Chili made in a Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker. Say hello to your new favorite chili recipe!
THIS POST IS A SPONSORED PARTNERSHIP WITH CROCK-POT® BRAND
Nothing says comfort like a bowl of hot chili, especially during the cold fall and winter. I have plenty of chili recipes, but lately my family has been requesting my beef, black bean, and butternut squash chili!
This chili is packed with flavor! My husband and son it because it’s nice and hearty. I love it, because the obvious reasons, and also because it’s a great way for me to sneak in their vegetables.
This chili is extremely easy to whip up. It’s perfect for lunch, dinner, and even tailgating parties!
To get started you’ll need ground beef, canned black beans, and canned diced or crushed tomatoes.
You’ll also need butternut squash, a yellow onion, fresh garlic, celery, and red bell pepper.
You’ll need to brown the ground beef, then add all of the other ingredients in the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
The chili will then cook for 3 hours, and this will be the outcome!
Watch my video tutorial, and make this delicious amazing chili for yourself!
Beef, Black Bean, and Butternut Squash Chili
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 pound butternut squash peeled & chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 32 ounce can crushed tomatoes in tomato juice or sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 32 ounce can of black beans drained & rinsed
- 1.25 oz package of chili seasoning/ mix
- Over medium heat, brown the ground beef, and drain all fat.
- Add in the onions, peppers, celery, and garlic. Stir.
- Next, add in the tomato paste, crush tomatoes, butternut squash, chili seasoning, and black beans.
- Stir the ingredients.
- Place the lid on the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker, and set on high.
- Let cook for 3 hours.
- Serve & Enjoy!