Crescent Rolls Filled With Taco Meat and Cheese! Perfect for Family Nights and Parties!
A Fun Crescent Roll Taco Ring Recipe!
Recently, I was on Facebook, and a couple of my friends had shared a recipe for the infamous crescent roll taco ring. It looked amazing, so I had to try it. One thing that I knew that I’d have to change, for my liking, was the meat. A lot of people had bean making really saucy meat for the filling of their tacos. I personally am not a fan of saucy tacos. Had this been a sloppy joe ring, maybe, but it’s a taco ring! For those of you interested in a saucy meat, I’ve witnessed some people add spaghetti sauce along with the meat, while others added a salsa. I simply kept my meat seasoned and crumbled, and that worked fine for me.
You can serve this crescent roll taco ring with all of your favorite taco condiments: sour cream, guacamole, salsa. It seriously depends on you! To make this a complete meal, I added tortilla chips. This was definitely a winner. My family enjoyed it and requested it for our next movie night. Tell me what you all think!
Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
If you enjoyed this crescent roll taco ring, try some of my other taco recipes!
Cresent Roll Taco Ring
- Place the ground beef into a pan along with 1/2 of the onions, and brown the meat it over medium high heat.
- Drain the fat from the pan, then sprinkle in the seasonings. Once the meat is completely done, turn off the heat.
- Line a pizza pan with foil, then place the cresent rolls on the pan flat in a circle.
- Place the meat in the middle of the cresent rolls, then sprinkle 1 cups of cheese over the meat.. Gently roll the dough over the meat. Your rolls should form one large ring. ( please watch the video for more details.)
- Bake the Cresent Roll Ring for 10 to 15 minutes on 350 F.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the lettuce, tomatoes, remaining cheese,and avacados in the middle of the ring.
- Feel free to add your favorite taco condiments.