A Tasty Recipe for Zucchini Chicken Taco Rolls!
Who doesn’t love tacos? I honestly can eat tacos every darn day, I kid you not! Like seriously, beef tacos, chicken tacos, fish tacos. Any dang taco! Even the healthier ones. You’re probably wondering, “What the heck is a healthy taco?” right? Well, I’m going to show you in this post. I’m going to show you how to make the most delicious and easy zucchini chicken taco rolls!
What I love most about this recipe is it’s almost guilt free! Instead of using a tortilla, I use thinly sliced zucchini strips. I then stuff the zucchini strips with cooked chicken, beans, corn, and top it with cheese!
This recipe for recipe for zucchini chicken taco rolls can be served for lunch, dinner, or even as an appetizer!
Check out my recipe below, and tell me what you think in the comment sections below!
Zucchini Chicken Taco Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add zucchini to a sheet pan and bake for 5-10 minutes, remove from the oven.
- Pat excess water off with a paper towel.
- Put zucchini on a plate to the side.
- In a bowl, add chicken, beans, corn, and seasonings. Set aside.
- Add salsa to the bottom of a baking pan.
- Line up the zucchini slices, and add one tablespoon of chicken mixture to a slice of zucchini.
- Gently roll zucchini. Place zucchini, seam side down onto the pan.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Cover zucchini rolls with cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube to see all of my recipe videos, cooking tips, and more! You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to keep up with all things Rosie and I Heart Recipes! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.