A Tasty Recipe for Taco Pita Pizzas!
Hey folks! In this post I’m combining two of my favorite casual entrees: Pizza and Tacos. Not only are these meals easy and delicious, but they are appropriate for any occasion. Any cook at any level can make these, and you can easily customize these pizzas.
Give these Pita Taco Pizzas a try and tell me what you think!
Taco Pita Pizza
- In a pan over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef. Add the taco seasoning and onions while the meat is cooking.
- Drain the excess fat from the pan once the meat is done cooking.
- On a baking sheet, brush both sides of the pita bread with olive oil. I put it on both sides of the pita.
- Then, brush only the top side of the pita bread with the taco sauce.
- Now it’s time to assemble the pita pizzas! Start with the meat, then cheese, then add your favorite taco toppings. I used onions, bell peppers, and black olives. For cheese, I used sharp cheddar, but you can use any kind you’d like.
- Bake the pita pizzas at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy!
If you liked this recipe for Taco Pita Pizzas, try these other recipes!
Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.