Hey y’all! As mentioned in one of my videos last month, I will be starting TACO TUESDAY this month! Every Tuesday, I will share a new taco recipe. The recipes will be traditional tacos, taco salads, taco casseroles, and etc. I decided to start our Taco Tuesdays off with my recipe for Homemade Taco Seasoning. This recipe is super easy, and has a fraction of the sodium that store bought taco seasonings have. Best of all, it’s freaking amazing! So print this recipe, save it, and use it in your upcoming taco recipes!
Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 2 tsp of your favorite light salt
- 4 tbsp paprika I used plain
- 1 tbsp dry oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 2 tbsp dehydrated minced garlic
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp dehydrated cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp dehydrated parsley flakes
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
Mixed all of the ingredients until well combined.
Store in a jar until ready to use