Delicious Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
I always say this, but I was not really a “pumpkin person” until maybe three years ago. That’s when I started playing around, and making up my own recipes. I came up with several recipes with pumpkin, including this one. My Delicious Pumpkin Waffles Recipe. Why waffles? Because I LOVE waffles. I could eat waffles every day if I could get away with it. I think these waffles would be a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving breakfast. I think hash browns, sausage links, and scrambled eggs would really help set your breakfast off. Give this recipe a try and let me know how your waffles turn out.
Homemade Pumpkin Waffles
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp partially melted butter
- 2 cups milk
- In a large bowl, whisk 3 eggs until they are a smooth, fluffy texture.
- Add all dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, spices, salt, and brown sugar. Whisk together until combined.
- Add all wet ingredients: pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, butter, and milk. Mix with a hand mixer until you have a completely lump-free batter.
- Pre-heat your waffle iron.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1 ½ cup of batter onto the waffle iron. Close the waffle iron and cook until done.
- Serve warm with syrup and butter & enjoy!