Delicious homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, drizzled with tasty cream cheese icing!
Calling all the breakfast lovers out there! You are in for a treat! I am going to show you how to make the best ever cinnamon roll pancakes! These light and fluffy cinnamon pancakes are irresistible and amazing! Enjoy them for breakfast during the holidays, or any time that you want delicious homemade golden pancakes loaded with cinnamon flavor, and topped with the most delicious cream cheese icing!
Enjoy these tasty cinnamon roll pancakes with your breakfast favorites such as bacon & eggs, and coffee!
You can also serve these homemade cinnamon roll pancakes for brunch!
Save & share this Cinnamon Roll Pancakes recipe on Pinterest!
Print my cinnamon pancakes recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to my free mailing list and YouTube channel for more recipes!
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Icing
Cream Cheese Glaze:
Start by making the cinnamon filling:
- Combine brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl. If you have a piping bag, go ahead and transfer the filling to one fitted with a small tip. Otherwise, spoon the filling to one corner of a sealable bag and set aside.
For the glaze:
- Whisk together the melted butter, cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Then whisk in the milk, egg, and oil.
- Heat skillet to medium-low.
- Once preheated, spray with non-stick spray.
- Add about ½ cup of the batter to the skillet.
- Wait until bubbles start to form, then create a swirl pattern with the cinnamon filling (Don't swirl it close to the edge or it will be a mess.).
- Flip the pancake over with a spatula, and continue cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Warm the glaze if needed and drizzle over pancakes, and serve hot!