Delicious Caramel Pumpkin Coffee Cake Made with Yellow Cake Mix. Cream Cheese in the middle, and drizzled with caramel!
Seriously, how amazing does this caramel pumpkin coffee cake look? I promise you, it taste even better! Would you believe me if I told you it was also easy to make?
The Easiest Semi-Homemade Caramel Pumpkin Cake Recipe
This amazing coffee cake is actually easy to make because make this pumpkin cake with boxed yellow cake mix!
Pair this coffee cake with a pumpkin spice latte, and you will be in pumpkin heaven!
While you’re here, check out some of my other pumpkin recipes!
Print the recipe below, and don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list and follow me on Facebook for more recipes!
Caramel Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- 1 18 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 ⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 ⁄2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- For Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 4 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg white
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter or margarine melted
- Caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg white. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, canned pumpkin, brown sugar, oil, eggs and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the topping ingredients. Mix together with a fork until crumbly. Don’t mix it too much or the ingredients will stick together.
- In your pan, pour half of the pumpkin cake mixture. Then pour the cream cheese mixture, lightly spreading across the pan. Pour the remaining cake mixture. Top with the topping crumbles.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Drizzle with the caramel sauce before serving.