The best pumpkin cheesecake bars ever, and you won’t believe how easy they are to make!
Hey friends! You are definitely in for a treat. In this post we’re making delicious pumpkin cheesecake bars.
This pumpkin swirl cheesecake recipe will quickly become one of your favorites.
There’s nothing to love about this pumpkin cheesecake recipe. It’s so darn creamy, and full of delicious Fall flavor.
This recipe may look a tad bit intimidating because of all the directions, but it’s actually really easy to make.
Let’s get right to it!
Print the recipe below, and don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list!
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 9 graham cracker sheets
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 2½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 15 oz. canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a 9X13 pan with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Prepare the base:
- Finely crush the graham crackers and melt the butter, mix together. Press the mixture into the bottom of your pan, using your hand spread out a thin layer.
- Prepare the pumpkin bars:
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, pumpkin spice and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and pumpkin.
- Set aside ¾ cup of the pumpkin mix and pour the rest on top of the prepared crust.
- Prepare the Cheesecake:
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Pour on top of the pumpkin mixture in your pan.
- Spoon the rest of your pumpkin mixture on top of the cheesecake.
- Using a knife or toothpick, lightly swirl around the top, creating a pretty swirl of the cheesecake and pumpkin.
- Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely in the pan, then cut into bars.
- Serve & enjoy