Easy to make salted caramel pretzel bars!
Looking for a nice treat to make during the holidays, or just because? You have to try these delicious salted caramel pretzel bars! They are so easy to make, and you only need 3 ingredients!
Save & share this PIN on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list and YouTube channel to never miss a recipe update!
Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars
- 24 oz chocolate flavored almond bark
- 11 oz bag of caramel candies
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper; be sure that all sides are covered. Lining the pan will make it easier to release the bars when they are ready to cut.
- Pour the mini pretzels into a bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- On medium low heat, melt the chocolate almond bark on the stove until nice and creamy.
- Also melt the caramels over medium low heat.
- Once the chocolate and caramel is ready, pour half of the almond bark into your pan.
- Layer with half of your crushed pretzels.
- Now drizzle the pretzels with your caramel.
- Top your bars with some more almond bark and the rest of your pretzels.
- Place the pan into your freezer for at least 30-60 minutes, until hardened.
- Lift the bars out with the parchment paper, and cut into bars.
- Serve & enjoy!