Easy to make salted caramel pretzel bars!
A Simple Recipe for Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars!
Looking for a nice treat to make during the holidays or just because? You have to try these delicious salted caramel pretzel bars! They are so easy to make, and you only need 3 ingredients!
Save & share this salted caramel pretzel bars pin on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list and YouTube channel to never miss a recipe update! Let me know how you enjoyed this salted caramel pretzel bars recipe. Tag me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Check out my brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, loaded with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else!
Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars
- 24 oz chocolate flavored almond bark
- 11 oz bag of caramel candies
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper; be sure that all sides are covered. Lining the pan will make it easier to release the bars when they are ready to cut.
- Pour the mini pretzels into a bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- On medium low heat, melt the chocolate almond bark on the stove until nice and creamy.
- Also melt the caramels over medium low heat.
- Once the chocolate and caramel is ready, pour half of the almond bark into your pan.
- Layer with half of your crushed pretzels.
- Now drizzle the pretzels with your caramel.
- Top your bars with some more almond bark and the rest of your pretzels.
- Place the pan into your freezer for at least 30-60 minutes, until hardened.
- Lift the bars out with the parchment paper, and cut into bars.
- Serve & enjoy!