A Refreshing Recipe for Sweet Peach Iced Tea!
Hey guys and gals! With this super warm weather, I thought that it would be a good idea to share a recipe for a nice cool drink! What would be better than cold glass of Sweet Peach Iced Tea? I can’t think of many drinks that can even compare.
Say hello to your new favorite summer drink! This sweet iced tea is infused with peach flavor and falls nothing short of amazing. It’s quick to make and quenches the thirst, even on the hottest days. This drink is perfect for any occasion. Whether it be a sunset barbecue, family picnic, or dinner for two – this is the perfect drink.
Tips for this sweet peach iced tea:
- Use frozen peaches – I find that frozen peaches hold up better in this drink. They also keep the drink nice and cold. If you can’t find frozen peaches, buy fresh peaches, slice, and freeze them yourself.
- I’m not married to a lot of brands, but I do prefer to use Lipton. If you have a brand that you favor, by all means, use it.
Watch my sweet peach iced tea video tutorial & print the recipe down below. Let me know how you liked it!
Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
If you enjoyed this sweet peach iced tea, check out my other beverage recipes!
Sweet Peach Iced Tea
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups cool water
- 6 tea bags
- ⅔ cups granulated sugar
- 1 pound frozen peaches divided
- Ice cubes for serving
- Add 6 tea bags to 2 cups of hot water.
- Let steep for 20 minutes.
- Transfer tea concentrate to a large pitcher.
- Add in ⅔ cup granulated sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in ½ pound of frozen peaches.
- Add 2 cups cool water.
- Cover pitcher and refrigerate for one hour.
- To serve, place a couple slices of frozen peaches and a few ice cubes into a glass, pour in sweet peach iced tea.