This Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is the bomb! Its definitely one of my family’s favorite chicken breast recipes, and it’s on the healthier side!
A Simple and Delicious Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe!
Hey friends! As promised, I’m back with another chicken breast recipe. I told you all a few posts back, when I shared my Chicken Parmesan Recipe, that I’d be uploaded more chicken breast recipes for dinner. Well, here I am & I’m going to share this amazing stuffed chicken breast recipe!
This fast and easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is made in under 40 minutes. Therefore it makes the perfect weeknight dinner. This chicken breast recipe needs a few ingredients, so no worries with having to buy a ton of things!
We’re going to season the chicken with a some Italian seasoning, and a little salt & pepper. Then we’ll stuff the boneless chicken breast with ricotta, and fresh spinach.
Next the chicken is baked in the oven, and that step only takes about 30 minutes! ( This stuffed chicken breast is just so darn good!!)
This chicken pairs well with pasta! Try adding it on top of spaghetti, or penne!
While you’re here, check out some of my other chicken and pasta recipes!
Serve this stuffed chicken breast with a side salad, and you are good to go!
Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 3 boneless chickens
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups of spinach roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of spaghetti sauce
- parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees F.
- Slice open chicken breast halfway through.
- Season both sides with seasonings.
- Add a tablespoon of ricotta cheese to the center of opened breast, layer with a third of spinach. Close chicken and with three toothpicks, close seams.
- Add spaghetti sauce to an oven safe pan or casserole dish.
- Lay chicken breasts over the sauce.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve & enjoy!