Low country broil made on the sheet pan with smoked sausage, corn on the cob, potatoes, and more!
I’ve been getting a ton of recipe request for sheet pan dishes. So in this post we’re making quick, and easy sheet pan Low Country ” Broil”, that can be made in less than 30 minutes!
For this recipe I will be using Eckrich smoked sausage. The smoked sausage is super flavor, and doesn’t take a long time to cook – which makes this recipe even more amazing!
Check out my video tutorial below
Low Country Broil
- 14 oz Eckrich Original Smoked Sausage Links chopped in 1' inch pieces
- 5-7 small corn on the cobs
- 2 large bell peppers any color, sliced
- 3-4 medium russet potatoes scrubbed, rinsed, then chopped
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp creole seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dehydrated garlic
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place all of the chopped vegetables on a foil lined sheet pan, then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Next, sprinkle on the seasonings and toss the vegetables ( to make sure everything is well coated).
- Now add the smoked sausage on the pan with the veggies.
- Leave uncovered, and bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool to a safe temperature ( don't burn yourself!)
- Serve & enjoy!
The video in this post has been sponsored by Eckrich Smoked Sausage
Check these recipes out as well!