Easy Sheet Pan Pork and Vegetable Teriyaki using Smithfield Sweet Teriyaki Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin!
Hey friends! In this post I’m going to share an amazing sheet pan recipe with you that can be made in 30 minutes! We’ll be making an easy Sheet Pan Pork and Vegetable Teriyaki dish using Smithfield Sweet Teriyaki Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin. This wonderful dish is a combination of vegetables, and delicious pork.
The key ingredient for this Sheet Pan Pork & Vegetable Teriyaki recipe? Smithfield Sweet Teriyaki Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
The star ingredient in the recipe is the Smithfield Sweet Teriyaki Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin. The pork is already marinated, and seasoned so no need to worry about preparing the meat ahead. All you have to do to the meat is cut it in bite size pieces.
As far as the vegetables, I keep it simple! I use frozen broccoli, fresh red onions, and baby rainbow carrots. If you choose you can use a yellow onion instead of red, and regular carrots instead of rainbow.
Want another dinner idea? Check out this video for Smithfield Fresh Pork and Pasta Bowls
Alright friends print my recipe for my Sheet Pan Pork and Vegetable Teriyaki, and also be sure to follow me on Facebook!
Teriyaki Pork and Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1.15 lb Smithfield Sweet Teriyaki Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin cut in bite sizes cubes
- 12 oz rainbow baby carrots
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 1/2 lb frozen broccoli
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil.
- Add all of the ingredients in a gallon sized freezer bag, and shake.
- Pour the ingredients out onto the cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven, uncovered, and let bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the dish (optional).
- Serve the dish alone, or with rice.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY SMITHFIELD. ALL OPINIONS ARE MINE.