A nontraditional delicious homemade margarita made with fresh pineapple, tequila, AND Hennessy!
Calling all Hennessy lovers! You are about to be blown away with this amazing Hennessy cocktail recipe, like seriously! I have a recipe for the best damn Hennessy Margarita evaaaaaa!!! I’m going to show you how to make my Pineapple Henny-Rita!
This easy pineapple and Hennessy cocktail is blended with lots of ice, tequila, triple sec, margarita mix, and of course Hennessy!
Unlike many pineapple cocktails, we will not be using store bought pineapple juice. Instead we’re going to use a fresh pineapple. The pineapple will be blending with lots of ice and liquor, until it’s nice and slushy. Once done it will be topped with more Hennessy!!
You can serve this beverage like I did, OR in margarita glasses with salt. This recipe makes about 4 -5 cups ( depending on the size of the pineapple)
Share this recipe on Pinterest!
This video is in collaboration with my friend Daym Drops. Be sure to watch it this recipe tutorial to see how it’s made 😉
- 1 large pineapple
- 3 shot tequila
- 2 shot triple sec
- 2 shots margarita mix syrup
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 2 shots Hennessy
- several small bottles of Hennessy This part really depends on YOU
- Slice the top off of the pineapple. Then remove the the inner parts.
- Scoop out the meat of the pineapple, then toss it into a blender.
- Blend until nice and creamy.
- Now add in the ice, tequila, margarita syrup, triple sec, and 2 shots of Hennessy..
- Blend everything until it's nice and slushy.
- Stuff the pineapple (or glasses) with the slushy goodness.
- Open up a small Hennessy bottle or two, and place them upside down into the Pineapple Henny-Rita.
- Garnish with Lime, and Pineapple wedges.
- Serve, and drink responsibly!