Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Ande’s Candy
Looking for some delicious cookies to make for Santa? Try these amazing soft and chewy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Ande’s candy! These homemade cookies are super easy to make, and they taste absolutely amazing! You can make these cookies nice and soft ( like I like mine), or crisp. Either way, you’re going to love these sweet mint chocolate chip cookies!
Save & share this PIN on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, and b sure to subscribe to my mailing list!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup softened butter unsalted
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Ande's candy chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar, about 4 minutes using a hand mixer.
- Add the egg and vanilla to butter mixture and mix together. Slowly add in flour mixture, reserving 2 tablespoons of flour mixture. Do not over mix.
- Toss Andes chips with the 2 tablespoons of flour.
- To a well greased pan, add 2 tablespoons of cookie dough for jumbo cookies, or 1 ½ teaspoons for regular sized cookies. Top with additional Andes chips.
- Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes or until edges become slightly golden brown. Bake regular cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully before serving.
- Serve & enjoy!