Mint Chocolate Christmas Cookies Made with Andes Candy and Decorated with Festive Red and Green Icing.
A Fun Recipe for Mint Chocolate Christmas Cookies!
Looking for some delicious cookies to make for Santa? Try these amazing soft and chewy Mint Chocolate Christmas Cookies made with Andes Candy! These homemade cookies are super easy to make, and they taste absolutely amazing! You can make these cookies nice and soft (how I like mine) or crisp. Either way, you’re going to love these sweet Mint Chocolate Christmas Cookies!
Save & share this Mint Chocolate Christmas Cookies recipe on Pinterest! Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook and Instagram. Subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
If you liked these Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies, check out these other delicious dessert recipes from I Heart Recipes!
Mint Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar, about 4 minutes using a hand mixer.
- Add the egg and vanilla to butter mixture and mix together. Slowly add in flour mixture, reserving 2 tablespoons of flour mixture. Do not over mix.
- Toss Andes chips with the 2 tablespoons of flour.
- To a well greased pan, add 2 tablespoons of cookie dough for jumbo cookies, or 1 ½ teaspoons for regular sized cookies. Top with additional Andes chips.
- Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes or until edges become slightly golden brown. Bake regular cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully before serving.
- Serve & enjoy!