Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Ande’s Candy and decorated with festive red and green icing.
Looking for some delicious cookies to make for Santa? Try these amazing soft and chewy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Ande’s candy! These homemade cookies are super easy to make, and they taste absolutely amazing! You can make these cookies nice and soft (like I like mine), or crisp. Either way, you’re going to love these sweet mint chocolate chip cookies!
Save & share this mint chocolate chip cookie recipe on Pinterest!
If you liked these mint chocolate chip cookies, check out these other delicious dessert recipes from I Heart Recipes!
Easy Lemon Bars
Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars
Mini Cheesecake Bites
Sweet Potato Pie Fudge
Print the recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list and YouTube channel to never miss a recipe update!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup softened butter unsalted
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Ande's candy chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar, about 4 minutes using a hand mixer.
- Add the egg and vanilla to butter mixture and mix together. Slowly add in flour mixture, reserving 2 tablespoons of flour mixture. Do not over mix.
- Toss Andes chips with the 2 tablespoons of flour.
- To a well greased pan, add 2 tablespoons of cookie dough for jumbo cookies, or 1 ½ teaspoons for regular sized cookies. Top with additional Andes chips.
- Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes or until edges become slightly golden brown. Bake regular cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully before serving.
- Serve & enjoy!
More Christmas Cookie Ideas!
Melting Snowman Cookies Recipe – Must Have Mom
Christmas Cookies in a Jar – Eating on a Dime
Caramel Apple Pie Christmas Cookie Recipe – Spaceships and Laser Beams
Ultimate Christmas Cookie – The Bewitchin Kitchen
Hot Cocoa Christmas Cookies Recipe – The Gracious Wife
Chocolate-Dipped Gingerbread Cookies – Tastes of Lizzy T
Nutter Butter Santas – The Simple Parent
Mini Christmas Crunch Cookies – Pint Sized Treasures
Old-Fashioned Tea Cake Christmas Cookies – Intelligent Domestications
Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Christmas Cookies Recipe – The Gracious Wife
Perfect Christmas Almond Spritz Cookies – Go Go Go Gourmet
Hi! Just to be sure, is it one egg? I see where to add it in your instructions but I didn’t see it in the ingredient list. I’m looking forward to trying these. Thank you!
Yes, 1 large egg 🙂