How to make easy confetti cake mix cookies made with yellow cake mix. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
The other night I tortured myself on Pinterest. I was up all night looking at fabulous desserts, and I came across some amazing looking confetti cookies. The recipe that had me drooling on my screen was a homemade confetti cookie recipe, but I was too lazy at the time to make the cookies completely homemade (it was like 11am dang it!), so instead, I decided to make some easy confetti cake mix cookies using a box of yellow cake mix!
Guess what? The cookies came out freaking amazing!! They were so soft and chewy. Needless to say, they didn’t make it to morning. My son and I went IN!!!!
Confetti Cake Mix Cookies Are Easiest Enough to Make from Memory!
I remembered the recipe… wasn’t much to remember because it so damn easy. And I decided to share the recipe with you all!
Don’t forget to check out these other delicious and easy cookie recipes!
Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Be sure to save & share this PIN on Pinterest for later!
Print the recipe below, and be sure to follow me on Facebook! XOXO
Cake Mix Confetti Cookies
- 15.25 oz box of yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles
- Beat together cake mix (dry mix only), oil, and eggs until combined.
- Stir the sprinkles into the batter until just mixed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or spray with baking spray).
- Using a cookie scoop, drop by the scoop onto prepared sheet, leaving 2” between each cookie (you will get around 8 cookies per half sheet size baking sheet).
- Add on a few extra sprinkles on top, if desired.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until center are just set.
- Let rest on cookie sheet two minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Serve & enjoy!
Quick cookie idea. Thanks. Is there an video of this recipe?
No video for this one.
You are awesome !
Thanks so much Debbie!
Jo Ann Johnson says
Hi! Am not a fan of confetti – can I make chocolate chip cookies (using white cake mix or chocolate cookies using chocolate cake mix) using this same recipe?
Hi Jo Ann. Absolutely! 🙂
Jo Ann Johnson says
Thanks Rosie! You are so awesome- you made me get excited about cooking again! Keep the yummy recipes coming our way! I always look forward to your posts!
Tanya Hawkins-Johnson says
Need something sweet to follow Sunday’s dinner on tomorrow. I am going to try Red Velvet cake mix and add white chocolate chips.