How to make easy confetti cake mix cookies made with yellow cake mix. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
A Fun Recipe for Cake Mix Confetti Cookies!
The other night I tortured myself on Pinterest. I was up all night looking at fabulous desserts, and I came across some amazing looking confetti cookies. The recipe that had me drooling on my screen was a homemade confetti cookie recipe, but I was too lazy at the time to make the cookies completely homemade (it was like 11pm dang it!), so instead I decided to make some easy cake mix confetti cookies using a box of yellow cake mix!
Guess what? The cookies came out freaking amazing!! They were so soft and chewy. Needless to say, they didn’t make it to morning. My son and I went IN!!!!
These Cake Mix Confetti Cookies Are Easy Enough to Make from Memory!
I remembered the recipe…wasn’t much to remember because it is so damn easy…and I decided to share the recipe with you all!
Be sure to save & share this PIN on Pinterest for later!
Print the recipe below, and don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
Cake Mix Confetti Cookies
- 15.25 oz box of yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles
- Beat together cake mix (dry mix only), oil, and eggs until combined.
- Stir the sprinkles into the batter until just mixed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or spray with baking spray).
- Using a cookie scoop, drop by the scoop onto prepared sheet, leaving 2” between each cookie (you will get around 8 cookies per half sheet size baking sheet).
- Add on a few extra sprinkles on top, if desired.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until center are just set.
- Let rest on cookie sheet two minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Serve & enjoy!