How to Make Homemade Cheeseburger Mac
Hey folks! In this post I’m going to share my quick and easy recipe for Cheeseburger Mac. I love making this recipe during the week because half of the time I’m pushing for time, and my family really loves this recipe. This pasta dish is super simple to put together. I use my homemade meat sauce as well as my homemade chicken broth, and together they add so much flavor! I actually didn’t have to add any additional seasonings because it was packed with flavor. As far as pasta, I use elbow macaroni pasta & sometimes (like when I made this) I add other pasta if I want to get rid of it.
This whole meal took about 30 minutes to make, and I served it with a green salad. Check out how I made it.
Again, I used my homemade chicken broth & homemade meat sauce. You can use store bought if you choose, but feel free to check out my recipes:
Watch My Cheeseburger Mac Video Tutorial!
If you enjoyed my Homemade Cheeseburger Mac, check out some of these other simple family meals!
Homemade Cheeseburger Mac
- Pour the meat sauce into a large saucepan, then add in the yellow mustard. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the pasta, then pour in the chicken broth.
- Mix the ingredients, then turn the heat to medium.
- Stir the pasta occasionally, and let cook until the pasta firms, and the liquid is pretty much absorbed.
- Sprinkle in the cheese, and fold it in.
- Sprinkle the onions and tomatoes on top, then serve.
Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out I Heart Soulfood, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie and A Cousin Rosie Holiday with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.