How to make homemade cheeseburger mac
Hey folks! In this post I’m going to share my quick and easy recipe Cheeseburger Mac. I love making this recipe during the week, because half of the time I’m pushing for time- and my family really loves this recipe. This pasta dish is super simple to put together. I use my homemade meat sauce as well as my homemade chicken broth, and together they add so much flavor! I actually didn’t have to add any additional seasonings, because it was packed with flavor. As far as pasta, I use elbow macaroni pasta & sometimes ( like when I made this) I add other pasta if I want to get rid of it…
This whole meal took about 30 minutes to make, and I served it with a green salad. Check out how I made it.
Again, I used my homemade chicken broth & homemade meat sauce.. You can use store bought if you choose, but feel free to check out my recipes here
Watch my video tutorial!
Homemade Cheeseburger Mac
- 3 cups macaroni pasta I used a combination of elbows and shells
- 2 cups of my homemade meat sauce
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 cups of my homemade chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup dice onions
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- Pour the meat sauce into a large saucepan, then add in the yellow mustard. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the pasta, then pour in the chicken broth.
- Mix the ingredients, then turn the heat to medium.
- Stir the pasta occasionally, and let cook until the pasta firms, and the liquid is pretty much absorbed.
- Sprinkle in the cheese, and fold it in.
- Sprinkle the onions and tomatoes on top, then serve.