How to Make Amazing Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread with Chocolate Chips & Fresh Granny Smith Apples!
A Delicious and Simple Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread Recipe!
Remember when I posted my Fresh Apple Cake recipe? Well I asked many of you if you’d be interested in a caramel apple pull apart bread recipe as well.
Many of you wanted the recipe, so here I am with this amazing dessert!
This easy caramel apple pull apart bread is made with pizza dough, fresh apples, caramel sauce and chocolate chips.
It makes the perfect dessert for parties & potlucks, and did I mention how easy it is to make?
While you’re here, check out some of my other recipes!
ZUCCHINI BREAD WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS
Be sure to print the recipe, and drop me a comment below! Also don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest & Facebook! Check out my new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie!
Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread
- 13 ounce pizza dough defrosted
- 2 granny smith apples peeled & chopped
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- ¼ cup of caramel sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a pan over medium high heat, melt butter, add in apple.
- Cook apples for 4 minutes, add in vanilla, sugar, and water. Lower temperature to medium low. Cook for an additional 6-8 minutes while stirring occasionally or until apples become tender enough to pierce through with a fork.
- Place the apples into a bowl aside to allow to cool.
- On a floured surface roll pizza dough into a rectangle.
- Cut off the edges to make sure it’s straight.
- Spread caramel sauce over the pizza dough, sprinkle with apples and top with chocolate chips.
- With a pizza cutter, lengthwise cut into six even strips, make two separate stacks of three strips. Take the pizza cutter and cut each strap width wise into three equal squares.
- Take a well greased 9×5 inch loaf pan, turn it vertically and stack the squares into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bread is deeply brown.
- Remove from heat, allow bread to completely cool for about an hour.
- Drizzle with additional caramel topping, if desired.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Leave a Comment