How to make amazing caramel apple pull apart bread with chocolate chips & fresh granny smith apples!
Remember when I posted my Fresh Apple Cake recipe? Well I asked many of you, if you’d be interested in a caramel apple pull apart bread recipe as well.
Many of you wanted the recipe, so here I am with this amazing dessert!
This easy caramel apple bread is made with pizza dough, fresh apples, caramel sauce, and chocolate chips.
It makes the perfect dessert for parties & potlucks, and did I mention how easy it is to make?
Be sure to print the recipe, and drop me a comment below! Also don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest & Facebook!
Caramel Apple Pull Apart Bread
- 13 ounce pizza dough defrosted
- 2 granny smith apples peeled & chopped
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of white granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- ¼ cup of caramel sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a pan over medium high heat, melt butter, add in apple.
- Cook apples for 4 minutes, add in vanilla, sugar, and water. Lower temperature to medium low. Cook for an additional 6-8 minutes while stirring occasionally or until apples become tender enough to pierce through with a fork.
- Place the apples into a bowl aside to allow to cool.
- On a floured surface roll pizza dough into a rectangle.
- Cut off the edges to make sure it's straight.
- Spread caramel sauce over the pizza dough, sprinkle with apples and top with chocolate chips.
- With a pizza cutter, lengthwise cut into six even strips, make two separate stacks of three strips. Take the pizza cutter and cut each strap width wise into three equal squares.
- Take a well greased 9x5 inch loaf pan, turn it vertically and stack the squares into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bread is deeply brown.
- Remove from heat, allow bread to completely cool for about an hour.
- Drizzle with additional caramel topping, if desired.
- Serve & Enjoy!