A Simple and Tasty Recipe for Tuna Salad!
People are always amazed when I tell them that one of my favorite comfort foods is a nice creamy tuna melt. I guess they assume that I could have anything in the world, so why choose tuna. My answer is, it’s all about the combination in the salad. Not every tuna salad is appetizing to me. I actually dislike a lot of sub shops tuna salad. The dryness and the lack of ingredients bug the heck out of me. I stick with making my very own yummy tuna salad. I got this recipe from my mom, and, in my opinion, there’s not a better recipe for tuna salad. Try it out, and tell me how you make your tuna salad! 🙂
Yummy Tuna Salad
- In a bowl, smash two hard boiled eggs with a fork until they resemble crumbs.
- Add a can of tuna to the eggs. Mix.
- Add in relish, celery and onions, mix well.
- Add seasoning salt, garlic powder, salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Add one tablespoon of mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Spread tuna salad on one slice of bread, top with another slice
- Cut and serve.
Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.