Easy s’mores pull-apart bread made with minimal ingredients and packed with chocolate deliciousness
Cousins! If you’re a s’mores fan, you must try this recipe for s’mores pull-apart bread! My homegirl made this treat for me a while back, and I quickly became addicted to it. Therefore I had her send me the recipe! Although her recipe was amazing, I made a few adjustments for my liking. So here I am, and I’m ready to share my version!
To get started, I use pizza dough for this recipe. I know it sounds funny, but the pizza dough gets the job done. I’ve tried making this s’mores pull-apart bread recipe with pie dough, but it was a little too flaky for my taste. I prefer a nice fluffy and gooey pull-apart bread. So the pizza dough works perfectly (and it always seems to be on sale!)
My friend likes to use regular chocolate sauce for her s’mores bread. However, I like to use Nutella! Nutella is thicker and a lot more creamy, in my opinion. With the Nutella being thicker, it also helps hold everything together while it bakes. Therefore it works better than regular chocolate syrup. However, I do use chocolate syrup to drizzle the top of the s’mores bread.
Try my recipe for S’mores Pull Apart Bread, and tell me what you think!
S’mores Pull Apart Bread
- 1 tube pizza dough defrosted (13 oz can/tube)
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- ½ cup of crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 4 tbsp half & half
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- On a floured surface roll pizza dough into a 15×9 inch rectangle.
- Cut off the edges to make sure it’s straight.
- Spread the Nutella all over the pizza dough, and sprinkle it with marshmallows.
- Next, sprinkle with the graham crackers.
- Cut lengthwise (using a pizza cutter or knife) cut into six strips. Make two separate stacks of three strips.
- Take the pizza cutter, and cut each strip into three parts.
- Next, grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Start stacking the strips into the loaf plan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool.
- Combine the confectioners sugar, 2 tbsp of half & half, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Drizzle the top of the S’mores bread with the chocolate syrup, and confectioners sugar glaze.
- Serve & enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube to see all of my recipe videos, cooking tips, and more! You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to keep up with all things Rosie and I Heart Recipes!