Easy pepperoni pull-apart pizza bread made with minimal ingredients but with maximum flavor!
Hey cousins! It’s been a while since I’ve shared an appetizer recipe, so why not share my easy pepperoni pull-apart bread? I usually make this when I have a little downtime and want a snack to eat while I binge-watch a show on Hulu. It always hits the spot! Let me tell y’all how I make this.
So first things first! This is a semi-homemade recipe. I use store-bought pizza dough and store-bought pizza sauce. Those two ingredients cut the preparation time down a ton! Like seriously y’all. When I’m craving this pull-apart pizza bread, the last thing I want to do is make homemade pizza dough. Therefore I cut corners using the store-bought dough and pizza sauce. I really love that this appetizer is fast, easy, and convenient to make.
This pepperoni pull-apart pizza bread makes the perfect appetizer for movie nights, holidays, or any other occasion. Check it out y’all!
Pepperoni Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- 13 ounce can pizza dough
- 3/4 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of mini pepperonis
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a floured surface, roll pizza dough into a 15×9 inch rectangle.
- Cut off the edges to make sure it’s straight.
- Spread pizza sauce over the pizza dough, and sprinkle with cheese. Top with the pepperoni.
- With a pizza cutter, lengthwise cut into six even strips, make two separate stacks of three strips.
- Take the pizza cutter and cut each strap width wise into three equal squares.
- Grab a well greased 8×4 inch loaf pan, and add in the strips vertically
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg wash ingredients and brush it over the bread in the loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until bread is golden brown
- Remove from the oven, and let cool .
- Serve & enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube to see all of my recipe videos, cooking tips, and more! You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to keep up with all things Rosie and I Heart Recipes!
Leave a Comment