Recently I was introduced to Pecan Praline Candy. The candy I had purchased was good, but I wanted something better. I wanted a pecan candy that would knock my socks off. I toyed around with several recipes, and added my own kick here and there. This recipe is definitely a winner with many of my close family and friends, and it’s extremely easy to follow. Give it a try!
Pecan Praline Candy Recipe
- In a pot, combine the milk, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Stir, and bring to a boil( over medium high).
- Let boil for 1 minutes then add in the pecans, and butter. Stir in. Let the candy reach 240 F degrees ( use a candy thermometer )
- Remove the pot from the heat, and add in the vanilla.
- Stir the ingredients, and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Stir the mixture, until it starts to thicken.
- Grease/ Butter a cookie sheet.
- Spoon out the mixture onto the cookie sheet, and let the candy cool and firm.