Hey cousins! I can’t remember the last time that I shared a milkshake recipe, but since it’s summer time why not share one now? In this post, I’ll be sharing a super easy milkshake made of vanilla ice cream, fruity pebbles cereal, and whole milk!
This fruity pebbles milkshake recipe can be made in under 5 minutes, and as you see, you just need a few ingredients to make this treat.
As I mentioned earlier, you’ll need vanilla ice cream for this milkshake. The key to a creamy, delicious shake is to use nice quality ice cream. Don’t go cheap on the ice cream, cousins! Stick to a brand that you’re familiar with and love! Try to stay away from the generic stuff.
Try this recipe, and let me know what you think below in the comment section!
Fruity Pebbles Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of fruity pebbles
- 1 tsp honey for the rim of the cup
- 2 tbsp fruity pebbles
- whipped cream
- rainbow sprinkles
- maraschino cherries
- In a blender, blend 1 cup whole milk, 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, and 1 cup Fruity Pebbles until creamy.
- Rub 1 tsp of honey around the rim of the glass, then dip the glass in 2 tbsp of Fruity Pebbles.
- Pour in the milkshake mixture, and top off with whipped cream, sprinkles, and cherries
- Serve & enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube to see all of my recipe videos, cooking tips, and more! You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to keep up with all things Rosie and I Heart Recipes!