Once a week my babes and I have a movie night. For movie night I always make something quick and simple, like these Nachos. My family night nachos are a hit in my household , and they’re easy to cater to everyone taste buds. I always do two different sides. My son and I like a lot of flavors, as for my hun, he like to keep his nachos simple. Take a look at the pictures below, and the recipe to the right.
Bring the laptop into the kitchen and watch movies at the counter while you cook and eat together. Need a laptop? Here is a Lenovo promotional code to save you money.
Family Night Nachos
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped jalapenos
- 2 cups shredded cheese whatever kind you like
- Brown meat over medium heat. While cooking, add the salt, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Put tortilla chips into an aluminum baking pan (or on a regular cookie sheeand spread out evenly into one layer.
- Evenly pour the meat over the tortilla chips.
- Next, sprinkle onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, and cheese over the nachos. If your family doesn’t like all the ingredients, you can put them on half the sheet of nachos instead of the whole sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese over nachos, fully covering the chips. I used sharp cheddar, but you can use any kind of cheese you like.
- Bake nachos for about five minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve and enjoy during family movie night!