A Simple and Fun Recipe for Family Night Nachos!
Once a week my babes and I have a movie night. For movie night I always make something quick and simple, like nachos. My Family Night Nachos are a hit in my household , and they’re easy to cater to everyone’s taste buds. I always do two different sides. My son and I like a lot of flavors, and as for my hun, he likes to keep his nachos simple. Take a look at the pictures and the recipe!
Family Night Nachos
- Brown meat over medium heat. While cooking, add the salt, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Put tortilla chips into an aluminum baking pan (or on a regular cookie sheeand spread out evenly into one layer.
- Evenly pour the meat over the tortilla chips.
- Next, sprinkle onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, and cheese over the nachos. If your family doesn’t like all the ingredients, you can put them on half the sheet of nachos instead of the whole sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese over nachos, fully covering the chips. I used sharp cheddar, but you can use any kind of cheese you like.
- Bake nachos for about five minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve and enjoy during family movie night!
Don’t forget to tag and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.