How to make delicious cornbread dressing with pork sausage, with Dollar Tree ingredients!
Hey family! I’m back at it with another Dollar Tree Gourmet recipe. This time around we are making cornbread dressing with pork sausage. It sounds impossible to make such a thing with Dollar Tree food right? Well it’s not. Believe it or not, this cheap cornbread dressing is made of only 7 ingredients ( costing us $7 dollars), and it tastes amazing!
The Dollar tree has two different kinds of dressing mix. They have turkey, and they also have chicken flavored dressing. I used turkey flavored dressing this time around( because it was the first box that I picked up), but chicken flavored dressing can be used as well!
The sausage used in this recipe is by Farmer Johns. The Dollar Tree carries this sausage in classic, or hot. I used classic sausage, but if you like spicy food, you can use the hot sausage.
This delicious affordable dish can be used during the holidays, Sunday supper, or just because.
Check out my video tutorial for this sausage cornbread dressing. It’s super easy!
Cornbread Dressing w/ Sausage ( Dollar Tree Gourmet Recipe)
- 6 oz box of cornbread dressing mix
- 1/2 cup pepper stir fry chopped
- 1 cup cream of mushroom
- 1 cup water or chicken broth
- 4 oz pork sausage
- Brown the sausage over medium heat, then toss in the chopped peppers and onions.
- In a large bowl, pour in the stuffing/ dressing mix.
- Add in the sausage and peppers & onions.
- Next, and in the cream of mushroom soup, and water ( or chicken broth).
- Mix until well combined.
- Lightly butter or oil a 11x7 bake dish.
- Pour in the dressing stuffing mixture.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake on 350 F for 45- 50 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!