Easy chicken pot pie made with biscuits instead of a traditional crust. This budget meal is definitely a family favorite!
I just love a good old fashioned chicken pot pie, especially during the colder months. Seriously, nothing screams comfort food like a homemade chicken pot pie. The hot creamy pie filling with juicy chicken meat, and mixed vegetables. It just doesn’t get any better. I personally love all types of chicken pot pie( even the little frozen ones… no shame in my game). However, When I make chicken pot pies, I like to keep it easy. Instead of using crust, I prefer to make chicken pot pie with biscuits.
Yup biscuits. Preferably canned biscuits, because it takes less time. I also use cream of chicken soup & mixed vegetables for my chicken pot pie. Using these easy ingredients save me time, and money. So it’s a win, win!
this easy chicken pot pie with biscuits recipe is one of my family favorites. Although It’s made with vegetables, I usually serve it with more veggies on the side.
Don’t forget to save & share this deliciousness on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook!
Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 10.5oz cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 canned biscuits
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen vegetables, and shredded cheeses.
- Mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Now grab the can of biscuits.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters, then place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the melted butter, and toss.
- Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool until it's safe to eat.
- Serve & enjoy!