This is my absolute favorite snickerdoodles recipe! These chewy snickerdoodles bars, are nothing short of amazing, and we won’t be using any shortening! Who’s ready?
I love cookies, and snickerdoodles just happen to be one of my favorites. There’s something about those chewy buttery cookies honey. I just can’t resist them!
You know what I love even more than snickerdoodle cookies? Chewy snickerdoodles bars! Omg, I just can’t get enough of them, and in this post I’ll be sharing my addiction with you!
This chewy snickerdoodles bar recipe is going to become one of your favorites, just watch! These bars are kind of like a mixture of blondies & cookies. They are just so light, chewy, sweet, and buttery!
Try this recipe for these chewy snickerdoodles bars, and tell me what you think. Also follow me on Facebook & Pinterest!
Chewy Snickerdoodles Bars
- 1 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. whole milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 glass baking dish or baking pan with parchment paper.
- Set it to the side.
- In a large bowl, add your melted butter, sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, but one at a time.
- Mix until the eggs are well incorporated.
- In a separate large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt.
- Whisk the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour the snickerdoodles batter into the 13x9 pan.
- In a small bowl, add the 2 tbsp of sugar and 1½ teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Mix ingredients.
- Sprinkle the topping over the batter.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven let it cool to room temperature.
- Cut into bars.
- Serve & enjoy!