These candied pecans are easy to make. Made with a few yummy ingredients, and can be eaten alone or added to dishes!
I just love candied pecans. I swear I can snack on them all day long. I prefer making my own candied pecans, because the store bought ones are kind of inconsistent with the flavor. Sometimes they’re like spicy candied pecans, and other times they’re like candied pecans with honey. Don’t get me wrong, I love them all – I just prefer to make my own!
When I make my candied pecans I like to add brown sugar, and a few other spices like a little cinnamon, a tiny bit of nutmeg, and a nice amount of vanilla. The outcome is amazing. Once the candied pecans are done, I just can’t stay away from them! They are so darn good!
This recipe is the best. You can use these candied pecans for salads, or enjoy them as a sweet and crunchy snack . Either way, you’re gonna love them!
Share & Save this PIN on Pinterest
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to my mailing list! XOXO
- 3 cups pecans halves
- 5 tbsp butter salted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Toss in the pecans, and stir.
- Add in the white sugar, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the ingredients to make sure that everything is well combined.
- Let cook, still on medium heat, until the pecans are nice and caramelized.
- Next, spread the pecans on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Let cool completely.
- Serve & enjoy!