Eggs, bacon, and butternut squash hash. You have got to try this breakfast dish ASAP!
I am a butternut squash lover. I find ways to sneak butternut squash into my recipes. Kind of like how I made my black bean, beef, and butternut squash chili. Remember that recipe? Still ’till this day it is one of my absolute favorites.
Delicious flavors in one easy-to-make breaskfast hash recipe.
Anywho, one of my friends shared this bacon, eggs, and butternut squash hash recipe with me. The combination alone grabbed my attention. I mean common… Bacon & butternut squash?! Y’all know how much I love that combo!
This recipe is easy, and it’s made in no time. Make it for breakfast, and tell me what you think!
Plan on making this butternut squash breakfast hash recipe? Save and share this recipe on Pinterest!
Bacon, Eggs, Butternut Squash Hash
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 medium onions chopped
- 3 cups butternut squash chopped
- 4 large eggs
- salt & pepper for taste
- parsley for garnishing
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the bacon, and onions.
- Transfer the bacon and onions to a paper towel lined plate, and leave the grease in the pan.
- Add the butternut squash to the pan, and cook until tender.
- If needed, add a tablespoon of butter at a time to the skillet to keep the butternut squash from sticking.
- Once tender, return the bacon and onions to the pan, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Make four wells/spaces big enough to fit your eggs, and crack them in.
- Cover the skillet with a lid, and allow the eggs to cook to your preference.
- Remove from heat, and sprinkle over the salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle on the parsley.
- Serve & enjoy!