Quick, Easy, Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini made with Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup from Walmart!
Hey y’all! I have a quick and easy back to school dinner idea for your family to enjoy. I’m going to show you how to make delicious chicken tetrazzini in under 30 minutes! How?! By using a a can of Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup.
FYI, you can purchase Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup from your local Walmart.
I was able to find a family size at my local Walmart for under $3. I was sure to snatch up several cans for more quick and easy dinner ideas!
Now back to the chicken tetrazzini! Since Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup is loaded with flavor, we only need to add a couple of ingredients. We will add some frozen peas & carrots, mushrooms, sour cream ( to make it all nice and creamy), and cheese… Because you can’t have chicken tetrazzini without cheese… Not in my house anyway!
I like to serve this chicken tetrazzini with a fresh salad, and rolls. It’s always a winner!
Check out my video tutorial for this chicken tetrazzini!
- Family Size Can of Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup frozen peas & carrots
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredder cheddar cheese
- Parsley flakes (optional)
- Pour the soup into a large sauce pan, then place the pan over medium heat.
- Scoop out about 1 cup of the broth, and pour it into s cup.
- Combine the sour cream with the broth, and mix until well combined.
- Add the frozen peas & carrots, and the mushroom into the pan, and stir.
- Next, pour the sour cream mixture into the pan.
- Combine the ingredients, then sprinkle ¼ cup of the mozzarella, and ¼ cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Stir the ingredients, then top the tetrazzini with the remaining cheese and the parsley flakes.
- Serve and enjoy!